DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i my new nittos are coming tomorrow. Was wondering what the tire pressure should be at on them? They are 35's so just curious if any body could help with some suggestions, thanks.

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
im not sure bud but it should say it on the sidewall somewhere and be sure to post up some pics when u get thoes bad boys installed:)

·
Registered
747 Posts
Run the recommended tire pressure set by Dodge and not the MAX tire pressure that is on the sidewall of the tire. I believe it's around 35psi. You don't need to run a higher pressure for larger tires, just more volume. Unless you are offroading, hualing stuff or looking for maximum fuel economy the stock recommended pressure is good.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
whatever is on your door, probably 35 psi

·
Registered
20 Posts
First are they 35/12.50/20 or 295/65/20 ?? I have the 295s and run 40psi cold......this seems to be a good psi for them, so far wear is great and feel seems just right I would guess 35psi would be fine as would 45psi but took the inbetween # and it is working for me. Lower psi with a wider footprint tends to increase wandering when riding on uneven pavement......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts