DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since I hooked up my trailer, to test and make sure everything was working (haven't towed yet), my trailer brake screen is showing the % of brake being used (as I apply the brakes), even when there is no trailer hooked up. I don't think it was showing any % before I plugged in my trailer. Can anyone confirm? It seems like on my 2013 it would only show how much trailer brake was being applied when the trailer was hooked up. Thanks.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Can anybody take a look at that screen and let me know? I'm talking about the dashboard cluster screen. Does it show trailer brake percentage being applied even when no trailer is hooked up? Thanks.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I’ve manually activated the brake controller without a trailer connected and mine shows a climb in percentage as well. I also remember the 4th gens not showing anything without a trailer connected.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nothing showing on mine. If I manually apply the % shows in the cluster, but then returns to previous after a few seconds.

Can anybody take a look at that screen and let me know? I'm talking about the dashboard cluster screen. Does it show trailer brake percentage being applied even when no trailer is hooked up? Thanks.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I’ve manually activated the brake controller without a trailer connected and mine shows a climb in percentage as well. I also remember the 4th gens not showing anything without a trailer connected.
SAME, even unhooked, if I have this screen up, shows percentage as opposed to pressure on brake pedal

1 - 5 of 5 Posts