DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where the trans temp port is on the tranny for a 11 ram 1500..can't seem to find it and I wanna install a trans temp gauge

·
Premium Member
15,440 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Z. Glad to have you aboard. Not sure where the port is but I can read my trans temp from the EVIC, don't you have the EVIC on your sport ? We love pics so if you have any to share please post them up. Hope you enjoy the forum.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I can read it threw my dash but I'm installing a 3 gauged pillar kit with a volt exhaust and trans temp meter..I was just wondering if anyone knew where the trans temp port is located on the trans so I can install the meter gauge

·
Premium Member
15,440 Posts
Yes I can read it threw my dash but I'm installing a 3 gauged pillar kit with a volt exhaust and trans temp meter..I was just wondering if anyone knew where the trans temp port is located on the trans so I can install the meter gauge
Oh, now I understand the question. Sorry I don't have an answer for you but there is a recent thread on 4th gen pillars which may help. It's located here -> http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=72091&highlight=pillar

·
Registered
35,470 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum... We are glad to have you here..There are a ton of talented members that will be able to help you with your question...If there is anything that we can do to assist you please ask...

Enjoy the site....

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
To the best of my knowledge, there isn't one.
You will likely have to drill a hole in the oil pan to accommodate a sensor. Optionally, you might want to consider an aftermarket oil pan with the temp gauge hole already there. :4-dontknow:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
or maybe i can find a 1/8 pre drilled hole somewhere already on the trans idk if not then ima have to just buy a new oil pan

1 - 12 of 12 Posts