DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Never mind—-it’s working now. Just needed a refresh signal

Does anyone’s “sports” in Travel Link work? Mine doesn’t and I assume it’s supposed to. The other things work —fuel, weather, movies, etc. Had a refresh signal sent to me....but wanna ask u guys. Mine hasn’t worked since delivery

·
Super Moderator
34,750 Posts
What is Travel Link exactly?

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What is Travel Link exactly?
I stumbled across it myself ....it shows gas prices and you can sort them by distance, price, octane. That's my favorite. It shows local movie theaters and what's playing at them. I like that because when we vacation, we are always looking for local theaters (although I can use my smart phone), it shows the local weather forecast and you can search weather for all states (smartphone again), sirius travel information is shown also. That's a pretty. Lastly, any sport or team you can imagine is shown....their last game, upcoming game, scores, any news surrounding them. Sports, you can only see when not driving.

Truthfully, I've been using fuel a lot and I can see that being useful on the interstate because I have a particular choice of gas stations. Traffic is integrated into the new maps, so I don't use that or the other stuff much. Used theaters once and I can see potential usage.

Reactions: Thunderhorse
1 - 4 of 4 Posts