DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 2010 Ram 1500 Big Horn. I am looking for accessories for my truck and there is never any listings for the Big Horn trim package. Is the Big Horn even the trim package?

·
Banned
5,858 Posts
The Big Horn is indeed a Ram trim package. However, on most accessory sites, they will not differentiate. They usually just lump "1500" or "2500" into different categories with Regular, Quad, or Crew cabs as sub-categories.

·
Registered
17,496 Posts
Big Horn is the same as Longhorn, just outside of Texas. What, specifically, are you looking for?

·
Banned
5,858 Posts
Most of the sites ask if the trim is ST, SLT, Laramie etc... I am looking for a set of nerf bars and other optional accessories.
For side-steps, or nerf bars, you just need- Make (Ram) your year, and Quad or Crew cab. There are also options for bars that extend past the cab for front bed access.

Any other specific accessory questions you may have, there are many, many Big Horn owners on here to answer them. Just ask, bud. We are here to please. :smileup:

·
Registered
17,496 Posts
Did you mean Lonestar? I thought that was the Texas equivalent.
And Richard gets the pizza for finding the, obviously *cough cough* intentional error. :doh: Not like it's in my info section or anything.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts