DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone had the same problem I am having? I have a 09 with a std cab and v6. Twice while taking off from a stop it has died on me but would start back up with no problems,

Four or five times while driving 30-40 mph you could feel a loss of power for a second or two and the insturment lights came on like it had died. it would only last for a second or two and I would just keep on driving.

Anyone have any suggestions?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I guess they were wrong. Now it dies when I start italot of the time and still dies when driving down the road. The dealership said the code was P0884, Where can I find a list of codes?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Just wondering if anyone had the same problem I am having? I have a 09 with a std cab and v6. Twice while taking off from a stop it has died on me but would start back up with no problems,

Four or five times while driving 30-40 mph you could feel a loss of power for a second or two and the insturment lights came on like it had died. it would only last for a second or two and I would just keep on driving.

Anyone have any suggestions?
Don't know if this helps at all, but here is a list of Ram trouble codes. P0884 is listed. I have an 2011 3.7 and have never experienced this problem.

http://www.glacierdieselpower.com/images/PDFs/Dodge Trouble Codes.pdf

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.