DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My nieghbors two boys of diverse interest "lovers" keyed my truck all the way around and on the hood. Im finally got it into the body shop to have it painted. I will look so sweet when its done. How can I ever return the grief.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I know the feeling, just got mine back! Though it was not an act of vandalism it was still painfull to see my truck with a big dent in the side after someone hit it in a parking lot. Well the truck looks great now. The body shop did an excellent job on the repair and they also did a full detail and removed the pinstriping at no extra charge to me.

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
any idea why they did it? I would be one un freaking happy neighbor if that happened to my truck!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Man, I hate that. I hope the parents ripped the kids some new ones. My son and a "friend" threw a rock and hit a guys brand new car years ago and the other parents refused to ackknowledge that their little precious could do such a thing even though several people saw both boys throwing rocks. I called the police and had them reprimand my kid after I was done with him then made him go in person to the car owner to apoligize and make full finiacial restitution for the damage. He did a real good job of scolding my son as well. No more stone throwing after that and his friend was never alowed to play with him again. Worst part was his mother was a judge. Hope you truck turns out real nice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts