DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased my SLT CC in june of '11 and absolutely love it, never been happier to look outside and see another car out there. But anyways, got some stuff done and figured i post some pics. So far, i have k&n, Mufflex 18", N-fab pre runner, Rugged Ridge lights, Fuel Hostage 17x9, Cooper Discoverer STT tek3, 6" Zone off road lift. Next i want to start blacking out taillights, more than likely recon for the rear and maybe retro fit some for the front with projectors!

http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n495/cskeltis/

·
Registered
47 Posts
Looks good, i like it! But you should have put the Smart-car in the bed of your truck for the picture...

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
Nice looking Ram! Pic's are good!

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
Is it just me, or the the Smart car grinning in happiness to be next to that Ram? If not, it should be! :D

·
Registered
131 Posts
Wow, truck looks awesome! How do you like the Zone lift? I had one on my Jeep Wrangler and was thinking about another Zone for my Ram.

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
54,093 Posts
But you should have put the Smart-car in the bed of your truck for the picture...
LOL! I agree, and sweet looking truck man, like what you've done with it and nice job Stump3r posting the pics, good help there! :smileup:

- Cajun

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the replies everybody!! I'll keep pics coming with mods!!

Thank you Stump3r for posting them, They are not as bad as i thought!

And LL247 So far so good, very smooth so far. The only thing is when i went to pick it up, zone forgot to ship the front sway bar extensions. They said they're shipping them out today and apologized multiple times for the mishap. Very good people with a great product, and the price wasn't too bad at all.

I might be able to fit that smart car in there no problem!! It was right after i picked it up and seen the car in the parking lot, I couldn't help myself but to take the picture!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I would like to get bilsteins, but I'm already a little nervous about the height cause of my parking garage at work. I'm going to have to measure it soon

1 - 12 of 12 Posts