DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
How come you want a true dual set up? I only ask because I have heard, I tried to find the article that it was bad for performance. As I did some reading it seemed that the only real benefit was the sound vs the loss of power from the free flow of the set up. Just a thought

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
173 Posts
I would deff do the H-pipe, And personally I would do it in place of the bum mufflers that come with the kit, but then again... I like it loud :LOL: but for real, You can always order a pair of flowmasters to throw in there.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya definatly wouldnt run it without the h pipe and ya all my friends want it lound but i watched a vid on youtube pretty much same truck with true dual and the thrush turbos and sounded pretty good but i dont think this guy had headers and i wouldnt do cats either...theres another question if i didnt run cats how could i take car of the o2 sensor could i just drill a hole in the pipe and weld it in there????

·
Registered
10 Posts
drill a hole big enough for the O2 Sensor, of course. Weld a nut to the pipe the same size thread as the O2 sensor and install. Congratulations, you answered your own question. I do the same thing all the time. LOL! Good luck! AROD

1 - 6 of 6 Posts