DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love the way the TRX/OUTDOORSMAN models look! I just bought one a year ago. I want to level it out eventually but i am scared to mess something up. I have read on a lot of websites that the TRX4 has different suspension and you shouldn't level it but i have 2wd TRX does anyone know if the 2wd TRX has different suspension and is there a leveling kit for this model? Thanks! post pictures if you have a TRX or Outdoorsman!

·
Registered
417 Posts
I don't think you should have a problem. I have the 2010 TRX4 And installed a Readylift kit 2.5" front and 1.5" rear. No issues when I'm in 2 wheel drive but do have some vibration at certain speeds when in 4 wheel drive. The reason for the vibration is the angle of the front CV joints but you won't have those in a 2 wheel drive.
Just make sure you get the right kit because some of them are not compatable with the TRX, but they are ussually labelled to that effect.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay thanks for the feed back! I just haven't seen any pictures of my truck with a leveling or found a leveling kit that says it will fit my model but I will probably just use a leveling kit that says it will fit 2wd. Thanks again!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts