DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a little fun in my truck this weekend. My truck has the stock wheels and tires on it still and I didn't get my Bilstein 5100's put on until the week after this, but it was fun regardless. Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
looks like a lot of fun!! :smileup:

·
Registered
874 Posts
Wow wish I had the balls to do that with mine... Very sweet pictures.. I used to wheel my 99 all the time

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Nice! :smileup: Anyone else go with you?:4-dontknow: I ask because it looks like the mud got a little deep.

·
Premium Member
6,931 Posts
That looks like a blast.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Nice to see someone getting their truck a little dirty.:smileup:

·
Registered
463 Posts
The TRX4 trim level looks great...

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
Wait till you get some real off road tires. Those stock GY's have all the traction of eel snot on a glass door knob. Truck looks right at home, rootin in the mud.:smileup: One heads up, when you finally do get a Ram stuck, you'll need a bulldozer to tow it out!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wait till you get some real off road tires. Those stock GY's have all the traction of eel snot on a glass door knob. Truck looks right at home, rootin in the mud.:smileup: One heads up, when you finally do get a Ram stuck, you'll need a bulldozer to tow it out!
New wheels and tires are definitely in the future for my truck! Something that will throw around a little more mud :smiley_thumbs_up: With the new Bilstien 5100's installed, I'm going to try to squeeze some 35"s on my TRX4

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Haha nobody went with me except for the girlfriend. But I was at an off-road park that offered to pull out any stuck vehicle with a bulldozer for a 5 dollar fee! So I wasn't too worried about it!
I know you had a good time, but did the girlfriend? :4-dontknow: Also, I would be a little worried about a bulldozer pulling my truck out of anything.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I know you had a good time, but did the girlfriend? :4-dontknow: Also, I would be a little worried about a bulldozer pulling my truck out of anything.
To be honest, when these pictures were taken she was the one driving while I was using the camera. She said it was too cold to get out and take pictures while I was having fun!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts