DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 03 1500 with 5.7 hemi. I want a tuner but I can't decide which is best. I'm leaning towards the bully dog ft. Opinions please!

·
Registered
754 Posts
Diablo is the only way to go IMO for the hemi. Have one for the wifes Charger. IF and this is a big IF I had the money the trinity would be my only choice.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea the Trinity is out of my price range plus its not available for my truck.

·
Registered
754 Posts
10/4 did not know about that part. Really not so big into my truck because of the Charger we have in the garage. it gets most of the toys. I know the Diablo does everytning it says it will do and is super easy to use. I have experience with that tuner and that's why I recommend that one. my brother who is into mustangs was not happy with his superchips.

·
Registered
2020 Ram Sport, night edition
1,519 Posts
I love my Diablo trinity and so does my buddy who has a Bully Dog triple GT, after he tried it out.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what yall think about the diablo intune or predator. those are more in my price range.

·
Registered
747 Posts
I have the Predator and love it. It's worth every penny spent. The only other tuner I would consider is the superchips.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was considering one of the chips also but I was skeptical about whether they do what they say they do. Has anyone ever had problems with the chips and would the chips void the vehicle warranty. Which on gives the most HP with the best gas mileage

·
Registered
747 Posts
I was considering one of the chips also but I was skeptical about whether they do what they say they do. Has anyone ever had problems with the chips and would the chips void the vehicle warranty. Which on gives the most HP with the best gas mileage
What chips? When I think of chips I think of static tuning chip that is a one size fits all....which usually means a waste of money.
The items discussed here are tuners which allow the user to adjust perameters to suite their needs, and yes those ones do everything that that they claim.
As far as waranty goes.. it won't void it thanks to magnuson moss warranty act.
Now if you go advance your timing all the way, pull fuel and blow your engine youre on your own.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts