DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are the options for a tuner for my 2018 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel besides the GDE? Having trouble finding anything for the 2018!!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't think Celtic Tuning is an option. They don't give a quote in dollars. Won't be sending parts from my truck to an overseas location and have to pay tariffs both ways with a chance of it getting lost!!!!

·
Registered
708 Posts
Firemut30, I believe it will still need to be sent back to GDE to have the trucks serial number installed. Out of curiosity, what are you asking? I already have GDE tune, but would be interesting to get the new flash that comes with the FCA settlement and the 120,000 mile warrantee.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Sending the unit to GDE to have them input the new serial number and injector codes is around $150. Go to the GDE site to confirm. Usual turnaround time is about 2 days once they receive you ECM and payment. Return shipping is included.

·
Registered
107 Posts
OOPS!! Someone just pointed out selling my ECM for 600 is under priced, I should consider the cost of the program on it too! I love you guys....thanks for the help.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts