Reactions: wvcoolvinilla

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
896 Posts
I want one! Sheesh man that is nice. I don't even want to know your MPG is now though :LOL:

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's getting 14 mpg's without MDS once i get the tune dialed in im gonna get sean to get me an MDS mpg tune should be around 18-19+ mpgs with mds.

·
Registered
6,250 Posts
is a stroker suppose to run that rich at wot?...o yea, very nice to see the finished product brutha...can't wait to see how you do at the strip..

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well not knowing how this motor was going to run sean pretty much just took a shot in the dark with the original startup tune so im assuming to be safe he wanted it way rich. He will soon lean it out to make it mean! Unfortunately it rained here today and i didnt get to make any logs. Should send him some tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
awesome!!!!! i think of a duramax when i see the 6.6 lol

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Did some cruising around saturday to get an idea of what my mpg's were doing this is best i got and im not using MDS. This is right when i stopped after doing 60-65 on the highway for about 30 minutes.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
hmm what do you think itll be in city and when your a/f is correct?

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wont really know till the tune is right. I plan on getting an MDS tune made so i can have it for daily use. I cant seem to get my LM-2 to cooperate for some reason it wont stay calibrated and i cant make anylogs with it because i need the AFR #'s. It's really annoying when i go to calibrate it it finishes then i go to crank it up and the AFR is completly wrong im gonna try to put an SD disk in it to see if that will help it remember its CAL...

·
Registered
296 Posts
How expensive was this build an does the 6.1 intake have a big advantage over the 5.7 intake

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That thing sounds mean!!!! I like it! Now fill up your washer fluid :)
Haha i just filled it up earlier hasent been full for well over a year now...

I also did some logs to get this tune right sean still trying to lean it out little by little the first revised tune he attempted to lean it out with no avail hopefully the third tune is a tad better it still has a bit more knock than expected so he's pulling timing im sure it just the tune. So its getting there it not a fast process specially doing it over emails...

·
Registered
360 Posts
Why not just get it tuned on the Dyno? Seems like it would be easier and perfect...

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
how much do dyno tunes usually run?

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Cant get it dyno tuned no dyno's in my area tune chryslers... nearest one might be like 500-600 miles away...

1 - 20 of 68 Posts