DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just installed OEM projector headlights on my 2014 Ram 1500 Lone Star. During the install I used Retro Shop's headlight harness adapters to connect my original harness to my new headlights. Hi/low beam lights work fine; at night the turn signal stays lit up no problem. When I use my turn signals or emergency signals they flicker. Instead of being a solid light it flashes 3 times and then pauses (like normal) in between turn signals. Do I need a resistor, capacitor, or new 20A fuse? Anyone else have his problem?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Retroshop has the resistor kit as well, when I installed the retroshop hid kit in my truck I believe I had to add the resistor as an option when ordering.

·
Registered
2 Posts
So I just installed OEM projector headlights on my 2014 Ram 1500 Lone Star. During the install I used Retro Shop's headlight harness adapters to connect my original harness to my new headlights. Hi/low beam lights work fine; at night the turn signal stays lit up no problem. When I use my turn signals or emergency signals they flicker. Instead of being a solid light it flashes 3 times and then pauses (like normal) in between turn signals. Do I need a resistor, capacitor, or new 20A fuse? Anyone else have his problem?
Did you ever get it to not flicker? If so what did you do? I have the same problem.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts