DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I'm a newbie here. I have Had my first Dodge truck since May of 2013. 07 Ram 1500 mega cab 4x4. I have a question when I go to activate my left turn signal the right comes on. I have to keep canceling it till it works. Also when I go to use the Hazards only one will blink ( usually the left) my question is does the BCM control these functions? I know sometimes the multi function switch goes bad but as I said my hazards are affected as well. Does anyone have any info or a troubleshoot schematic? I'm not a parts changed so I'm not about to just start doing that. Yes all the bulbs work so I know it's not that. It has an aftermarket stereo in it and the volume is affected through the speed volume control. ( don't know if that may help in the diagnosis of this but I'll throw it out there) anyone with any info would be appreciated . Thank you

·
Registered
17,496 Posts
My first suspect would be the multi function switch. Even though the hazards are affected, I would still bet dollars to pesos that it's the multi function switch.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts