Scotland,
Italy,
Germany
Qatar
New Zealand

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
Welcome to the Z! Nice to have you with us!

·
Registered
616 Posts
Hey Splitrim from a fellow Brit living in Canada.....Lets see some pic's of that Rig of yours.:smileup:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey col, as soon as I can get to my pc and figure it out I'll post plenty of pics.This iPhone won't let me upload!

·
Registered
273 Posts
hey im from scotland there are 7 rame all in my area still tryin to perswade them to leave pistonheads and join here

·
Registered
18 Posts
hi in in cheltenham glos there are a few around here but dont know what or if they are on any forums i own a 2006 HEMI quad cab in red with 22" rims
Guy

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
hi in in cheltenham glos there are a few around here but dont know what or if they are on any forums i own a 2006 HEMI quad cab in red with 22" rims
Guy
What are you doing here man? Aren't you suppose to be in Buckelbury trying to take the baby for a spin around the block in your Ram?? LOL.....

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
:4-dontknow:

think im having a blonde moment as uv lost me with this one lol
LOL........I was teasing you, because all the rags are banging on and on about Wills and Kate, and how she is retreating to Bucklebury to rest with the fam.

Our rags over here are trying to wind us up with their coverage, and they make it seem as all Brits are just hanging on for dear life to see about the baby watch.

We of course know better, but it's still worth taking the **** out of you. LOL

·
Registered
18 Posts
ah got ya no probs fela lol. im ramless for a week at the mo its gone in to have a prins lpg system fitted miss it loads cant wait to get it back

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Do you see a lot of Rams on the road there?

I've been all over the UK several times, and I can't say that I recall seeing too many trucks, never mind Rams??

Of course you tend to see vehicles differently depending on what you are driving at the time I suppose?

·
Registered
18 Posts
i have seen 2 rams & 1 f150 also know there is a srt10 ram & a red hemi sport here also know of a handfull of hotrods in the area ,if ure ever in gloucester area on the last thursday of the month there is an american car / hotrod meet at the aviator pub on the staverton airport site .....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Dodge sst 1998

Hi from wales :box: no wales in the UK Guy im not far from glos ,i work in ross on wye :158: Looking forward the summer and some shows ?? are there any coming up ???

well u gotta have a rest from work aint yer :smileup:

·
Registered
12 Posts
:smileup: well it does seem a little quiet on this side of the pond ??? hello from Caerphilly :smiley_thumbs_up: near Cardiff .Just bought my first Dodge ...a 1500 SST It draws a crowd at car shows :SHOCKED: loving it so far ????
Anybody else seen a SST in the uk ???? any meets or shows going on let me know always looking for an excuse to get out n about :LOL:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi guys, jsut joined forum yesterday and have no RAM. Excited though, as ordered new 2014 RAM 1500 crew sport yesterday; my new company car should be mine before August is out. Based near Dundee, be keen to know of others experience of driving these motors.
Will I encounter problems with this car or will it be pure thrill and excitement?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts