DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have a 2015 ram 1500 with the uconnect 3.0 and I just have a simple question am I able to connect my phone with it via Bluetooth? There is no phone icon anywhere in the car it’s the 3.0 and has the 4line text I can connect it using a usb cable to stream music but is there even a Bluetooth option on this model?
Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi I have a 2015 ram 1500 with the uconnect 3.0 and I just have a simple question am I able to connect my phone with it via Bluetooth? There is no phone icon anywhere in the car it’s the 3.0 and has the 4line text I can connect it using a usb cable to stream music but is there even a Bluetooth option on this model?
Thanks
Also I’m new to rams so my bad if there’s a simple option I didn't know

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Thanks
Hi, I'm sorry to hear this is happening. Please DM us with more details so I can look into this further.

Alison
RamCares

1 - 3 of 3 Posts