DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy replaced his radio with an aftermarket one and gave me his 5.0 radio. Installed just fine. First time firing it up, it plays the Bluetooth music from my phone fine. After the truck has been turned off completely, when I turn the radio back on the volume control will not work but the unit works fine everywhere else. Any fix to this before I call for a solution?

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
My Connect 4.0 sometimes loses volume on the radio, I found by accident if I select USB the volume comes back and I can go back to radio. This happens to me when I am listening to Sirius radio. I have music on a mini thumb drive connected to a USB port.

I have not idea why the system loses volume sometimes but it is easy to get the volume back.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My Connect 4.0 sometimes loses volume on the radio, I found by accident if I select USB the volume comes back and I can go back to radio. This happens to me when I am listening to Sirius radio. I have music on a mini thumb drive connected to a USB port.

I have not idea why the system loses volume sometimes but it is easy to get the volume back.
Roger, thanks for the input. I'll have to try that when I get off work. Dodge and Uconnect said give the radio a few days to integrate with the truck. I think it's a load of bull but I'll wait and see.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts