DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO - got in my Ram to run a quick errand. 3 minute drive, radio playing fine (SiriusXM). Ran in store, came back out, started truck - radio stuck on "Acquiring Signal". Also - all presets are gone AM/FM & SiriusXM.

I got home, left key in on accessory setting for a while hoping something would change... 20 minutes later - still no change. Truck is parked in a wide-open part of yard.

Oddly enough - it still retains the settings for my iPhone connected via BlueTooth...

Uconnect 5.0

WHAT THE WHAT?????!!!!

·
Registered
415 Posts
I would start by just leaving the truck turned off for about half an hour. If that doesn't work you can try disconnecting the battery for 30 minutes.

On my 8.4A all my presets stayed when I had the battery disconnected for an hour to install the trailer brake controller so you won't lose anything, well at least more than you already have.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well - sure enough, after leaving truck off for a while... I went back out and put key in, turned key to accessory position...

Music started immediately, though radio displayed "Cannot find Signal, contact dealer" on the screen. After about 10 seconds, the SiriusXM display came up, along with my presets in place. Very strange...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well - sure enough, after leaving truck off for a while... I went back out and put key in, turned key to accessory position...

Music started immediately, though radio displayed "Cannot find Signal, contact dealer" on the screen. After about 10 seconds, the SiriusXM display came up, along with my presets in place. Very strange...

·
Registered
415 Posts
Don't you just love technology?

I used to work in an IT helpdesk and I would see the strangest things happening all the time. Usually a reboot will fix most issues.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Maybe it got hacked like the Jeep:LOL::wavey:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts