DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen a lot of discussion around this but no solutions to my problem. I have a 2013 Ram Laramie with uconnect 8.4 that (according to the website) is up to date with the current version. I am able to pair my phone (Samsung Galaxy SM-G950U) with Bluetooth and make and receive calls, but Uconnect does not recognize any media device connected for Bluetooth, SD card, or USB. Does anyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
I've seen a lot of discussion around this but no solutions to my problem. I have a 2013 Ram Laramie with uconnect 8.4 that (according to the website) is up to date with the current version. I am able to pair my phone (Samsung Galaxy SM-G950U) with Bluetooth and make and receive calls, but Uconnect does not recognize any media device connected for Bluetooth, SD card, or USB. Does anyone have any ideas?
Hi, I'm sorry to hear this is happening. Please DM us with more details so I can look into this further.

Alison
RamCares

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, I'm sorry to hear this is happening. Please DM us with more details so I can look into this further.

Alison
RamCares
I just sent a message this morning with more info and photos. Thank you for any help you can provide!

Chris

1 - 3 of 3 Posts