DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Long time Dodge owner. I have had Dodges since 1997 when it started with a 1500 5.2L Extended Cab. I even had a 2000 Intrepid (Don't judge me. I was married at the time.) in the mix. I just traded in my 2000 Dodge Ram 1500 5.9L Sport for it's son, the 2013 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab Sport.

My question is: Is the uConnect service worth the money after the trial is over? What can I do with it? Sure, I can start it from my phone BUT just that isn't worth the monthly fee.

Thanks for your input!

·
Registered
203 Posts
H
My question is: Is the uConnect service worth the money after the trial is over? What can I do with it? Sure, I can start it from my phone BUT just that isn't worth the monthly fee.

Thanks for your input!
Depends on the price. Which, last I checked, hasn't been published.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I am not to impressed with the u connect thing. The Apps thing is a joke.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can't seem to find a price either. I have seen $10 to $50. The app IS a joke. It is just like the key fob with a greater range (In theory depending on cell conditions) They should have written the app with the ability to lower windows or set climate controls etc.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I can't seem to find a price either. I have seen $10 to $50. The app IS a joke. It is just like the key fob with a greater range (In theory depending on cell conditions) They should have written the app with the ability to lower windows or set climate controls etc.
I think the remote start is helpful especially during the winter. Ex. In a movie with my wife and it is 20 degrees outside. I can start my truck and have it warm before we get there where as the key fob wouldnt reach. If you have auto climate control then the truck should reach your previously settings for temp. etc. Having said that, I think it will depend on the cost/month.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts