DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy folks
I have moved into the smart phone era - and successfully connected the Droid to the Uconnect system - but - I can't get the sytem to answer the phone. The Droid requires a swiping action on the screen and this seems to have confused the uconnect. Has anyone done this with success?

Thanks !

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hmmm, that's interesting. I tested a droid razr max a week or two ago with no problems. Alot of android devices are swipe to answer (even the iPhone is swipe to answer)

I'd try re-pairing the device again. Delete pairing from bluetooth options on phone, and on the uconnect, do 'setup' 'pairing' 'delete phone' and delete the razr profile.

Should work fine as I think the Maxx version is only a bigger battery.

Oh, what radio 430/730 and the three letters in the bottom right.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmmm, that's interesting. I tested a droid razr max a week or two ago with no problems. Alot of android devices are swipe to answer (even the iPhone is swipe to answer)

I'd try re-pairing the device again. Delete pairing from bluetooth options on phone, and on the uconnect, do 'setup' 'pairing' 'delete phone' and delete the razr profile.

Should work fine as I think the Maxx version is only a bigger battery.

Oh, what radio 430/730 and the three letters in the bottom right.
730 RHR I believe

·
Registered
801 Posts
please excuse my silly question. Are you trying to answer the call from the phone screen? Will it work if you use the radio to answer the call instead?

Howdy folks
I have moved into the smart phone era - and successfully connected the Droid to the Uconnect system - but - I can't get the sytem to answer the phone. The Droid requires a swiping action on the screen and this seems to have confused the uconnect. Has anyone done this with success?

Thanks !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts