DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Uconnect has worked fine with my Blackberry for 6 months - now suddenly it initiates a "call" to no one as soon as Uconnect detects the Blackberry's bluetooth connection. The call continues until I physically disable the bluetooth connection, using settings on the Blackberry. Anyone experience this or similiar?

·
Registered
801 Posts
Uconnect doesn't place or hold the calls. The phone places the call only after you have given the "call" command or starting it with the handset. The phone sends a BT message to Uconnect that there is a call in progress and then Uconnect sends a message to the radio to go into hands free mode. when the phone sends a message that the call has been ended, then Uconnect sends a message to the radio who then exits hands free mode and goes to the radio mode.
So if it has been working fine and just started having issues, I'd try rebooting the phone. Remove the battery for a couple minutes, then reinsert it. Does it work properly now?

Uconnect has worked fine with my Blackberry for 6 months - now suddenly it initiates a "call" to no one as soon as Uconnect detects the Blackberry's bluetooth connection. The call continues until I physically disable the bluetooth connection, using settings on the Blackberry. Anyone experience this or similiar?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Mine was kind of doing the same thing but not to the point it would dial, i had to do an update on my u-connect through Ramforumz as the dealership did not have it yet. I think they do now and hopefully that fixes you issue.

·
Registered
801 Posts
was that one of the updates that I have posted? I still think that if it has been working fine and then started having issues, then he needs to reboot the phone.

Mine was kind of doing the same thing but not to the point it would dial, i had to do an update on my u-connect through Ramforumz as the dealership did not have it yet. I think they do now and hopefully that fixes you issue.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts