DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all - Great forum, lots of activity, good group. I recently ordered a new 1500 and I've been reading that it may or may not actually have the Uconnect Phone with it.

I'm trying to figure out if it will come on my truck when it gets here or if I'll have to install it aftermarket. I bought the 430N media center (option RHB, technology package ADG and luxury ADA) but I didn't specifically order the Uconnect phone as well. I'm confused as to what you actually need to order to get the bluetooth.

Anyone out there have any thoughts on if I should expect this or not?

Looking forward to being a member and will post pics once it comes in!

Thanks!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Call the 1 800 Ram customer service #. Those people know all the details about just about anything new Ram truck related. Because of them I was add an option that didnt even show up on the dealer's ordering computer system, even after my truck hit D1 Gateline status. He gave me the sales code, and his extension in case I had any the dealer had an issue trying to input it.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Congrats on the truck.:smileup:

Since you ordered the BigHorn package it includes Uconnect Bluetooth (phone option) standard even with the base 130 radio. You went beyond that with the 430N mygig radio with navigation option so yes you have Uconnect Bluetooth that will pair to your smart phone. The auto dimming rearview mirror contains the microphone for talking over the phone and you'll listen to the phone over the radios speakers.

·
Premium Member
32,782 Posts
Once the dealership gives you the VIN#
you can call or email Dodge & request the BUILD SHEET, you should receive it in about a week, it will have about 3 pages of what your vehicle actually has, as it rolls off the factory assembly line

Here is the contact info, look for CUSTOMER SERVICE link
http://www.ramtrucks.com/webselfservice/ramtrucks/index.jsp

1 - 5 of 5 Posts