DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was leavin my buddy's driveway and he's got a damn stone wall on each side. Cut the corner a little tight, soon as I heard the scrape, liquid courage took over and I mashed the skinny pedal. Bad move Gus..

Attachments

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
eh I wasn't even bad, just a tricky driveway to take on 100% sober throw a few beers into the mix and well there ya go.

·
Registered
63 Posts
eh I wasn't even bad, just a tricky driveway to take on 100% sober throw a few beers into the mix and well there ya go.
Don't freakin drink and drive. Grow up,:doh: guy. This time it was a rock wall...next time it might be the neighbor's kid.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
thats a pretty shitty spot to try to fix....... I agree with the others though.......

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Apparently nobody listened when I said I wasn't bad it was just a mis-judgement. I had had 3 beers the whole night as I had to drive to the airport for 6am Sunday, and most of us know that will not blow a DUI on a cops breathalyzer or make you a danger to other drivers.. but is usually enough to make you act slightly out of character i.e. throttle instead of brake and reverse. Settle down folks

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yep! I get it back tomorrow morning. Rockin the volvo to work every day ain't cutting it for me..

·
Registered
150 Posts
did the same with my previous truck.
they all placed their babycars on the driveway, so i had to park in the improvised babyminisidedrivewayspot with the same result!
mad at them but especially at myself!
:doh:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts