DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 271 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured I qualified to post up my progress so far here in this section...lol

Bone Stock: The day she arrived on the transporter...

Next day...daylight

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
First MOD: Headlights, Foglight, taillights, LED bulbs...

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HID Install:

GRILL LEDS:

Cold Air intake and Oil catch can:

Hood Grill and Lower Bumper Light bar installed:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A/C Condenser and Wing Badge:

Fender Stripes:

Interior Custom paint:

Pulled Brake Calipers, Painted and added "VIPER" badging:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Killer Glass Radiator Hose:

Tailgate EZ down:

Suspension Drop: Included new front and rear swaybar bushings and Rack and Pinion Bushings

Before

After

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
NEWEST: Winter Mods.

New Throttle Body

Pulled Valve Covers and Intake for paint and powdercoat
Also am adding a few Billet pieces under the hood as well

Little Mock up shot (Just got the intake back from powder coat)

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Man this is a very nice and detailed build you have going here, was everything powder coated or did u paint some of it? Like the killerglass also!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
so far, the only powder coating that's been done is the intake, everything else is paint.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks...its a never ending work in progress I think. lol

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Very nice truck indeed man mine sucks gas i cant imagine how yours is lol. Question about the brake cals if you dont mind.
I sanded mine down and cleaned real good i did the spray it lasted like 1 month then started flaking so i got all that off and did the brush on kit now like 5 months ater thats faking any help or ideas. Was thinking of just getting covers.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So far mine have held up pretty well. When I did mine, I first used a brush on epoxy caliper paint, then did the color I wanted them to be in spray paint, laid on my graphic for the VIPER, then did about 8 coats of high heat/chemical resistant clear coat. I make sure to clean them of any brake dust build up each week and so far after about 6 months, they clean up to the original shine with no signs of flaking so far

Gas mileage...surprising at an average of around 13....highway, I've gotten as good as 18.5mpg! If i put my foot in it....it gets down in the single digits rather quickly. lol

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
I like this thread. :)
I've always been a fan of the SRT10, and really like seeing the whole mod process. Looking forward to seeing a lot more here. :smileup:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We'll do...I promise to keep more in touch here! lol

·
Registered
80 Posts
Get looking truck, like to see pics on some builds. Is that a some kind of wrap on you trim pieces or is it masked off and painted a couple of times?

·
Registered
2020 Ram Sport, night edition
1,519 Posts
That is one SWEET ride you have there dude! Thanks for sharing and keep em coming

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Get looking truck, like to see pics on some builds. Is that a some kind of wrap on you trim pieces or is it masked off and painted a couple of times?
The interior pieces were taken all the way off and left at a good friend of mines that does amazing airbrush work.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
some very nice mods you have so far!! man that would be one super fun truck!! very nice looking!

1 - 20 of 271 Posts