DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
2017 Ram Rebel 5.7L Flame Red
42,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't have one anyone have a part number for it and anyone know how easy it is to install this. Was out at my Truck tonight and really wish I had one!!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
dont know about the part number, but there is no way that the install is hard. my 02 has one from the factory but for some reason my dads 06 doesent have one (strange because his truck is a higher trim level than mine) any way looking at his......the install does not seem impossible.

·
Registered
292 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
292 Posts
no prob at all. we are all here to help. i know i always need it. and the led strips made a huge difference when i look under my hood at night now.

·
Registered
72 Posts
the whole led thing sounds better than the stock light............. mine is not very bright its better than nothing but if you are going through the trouble of installing one you might as well put in the led.

my 2 cents

·
Registered
292 Posts
they are the strips in the first pic i posted. its still light out so a little harder to see. maybe this pic will help

Attachments

·
Administrator
2017 Ram Rebel 5.7L Flame Red
42,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
they are the strips in the first pic i posted. its still light out so a little harder to see. maybe this pic will help
Johnny I really like that nice job looks great!! Thanks for the idea!!

·
Registered
292 Posts
no prob. glad i could help. here are a couple other lighting ideas in case you want them. i tapped into my cargo light so they come on when i unlock the doors.

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nice, gonna get the OEM parts, mine didn't come with an underhood light which I thought was really weird, heck my '89 Corsica had an underhood light.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts