DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My truck didn't come with any type of rear seat storage tray under the seat. I have searched for under seat storage bins but they haven't come out yet. Is there a way that you guys are temporarily storing things under your rear seat without it sliding around back there? Could you post pictures of your solution's.

·
Premium Member
32,783 Posts
You might call Du-Ha & ask them if they are working on anything

Heck, by now they should know that the 2019s have been out since about April

https://www.du-ha.com/

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The standard answer that I get from almost every vendor that I have contacted about any accessory is "the item you are looking for should be in stock a few weeks after SEMA in Las Vegas which happens in November"

·
Premium Member
32,783 Posts
I have a bag that is the size of a bag that you would carry to the gym
In it there is a First Aid Kit, Flash Light, Reflectors & light weight Jumper Cables
The bag has 2 Velcro strips sewn to the bottom, the Velcro grabs the interior carpet.
It takes a bit of force to remove the bag from the truck

Now that the 2019s don't have the Fold Flat Floor, people are going to have to figure out something to keep things from shifting around back there

Passengers hardly ever ride with me & i have had someone in the back seat maybe 6 times in 2 1/2 years

·
Registered
189 Posts
You do have the clips on the bottom of the seats for holding plastic wally-world bags but they should have had two on the larger fold up to make a total of three.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have the under seat storage option in my '19 Laramie. I didn't go see one on the '19's before I ordered. I guess I was thinking it would be the same as my "13. Totally different than my '13 and I hate it. Very cheap in my opinion. At least the '13 had a separate lid and not just the bottom of the seat to be used as one. And what the world is that thing that folds up to make a storage place. I have issues keeping it from always falling down and stuff then rolls all over the place.
How am I suppose to keep that thing up to where it stays??
In short I am disappointed with it.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I have the under seat storage option in my '19 Laramie. I didn't go see one on the '19's before I ordered. I guess I was thinking it would be the same as my "13. Totally different than my '13 and I hate it. Very cheap in my opinion. At least the '13 had a separate lid and not just the bottom of the seat to be used as one. And what the world is that thing that folds up to make a storage place. I have issues keeping it from always falling down and stuff then rolls all over the place.
How am I suppose to keep that thing up to where it stays??
In short I am disappointed with it.
I hate it as well. Biggest issue for me is that it doesn't fold all the way down if you have the Mopar all weather mats. Seems crazy that they designed both for the truck and no one bothered to measure. Even when they are folded away they eat up valuable floor space.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I hate it as well. Biggest issue for me is that it doesn't fold all the way down if you have the Mopar all weather mats. Seems crazy that they designed both for the truck and no one bothered to measure. Even when they are folded away they eat up valuable floor space.
Ditto to that. I also have the Mopar all weather mats.
My '13 bins were much better......why did Ram change them??

·
Registered
294 Posts
They changed because some engineer looked and said, I have a Solution, IMHO. MY 19 has no bins. I just went to Walmart and bought plastic containers to put stuff in there plus whatever left over from floor bins. I am awaiting to see what Husky or Weathertech comes up with.

Added: I have Husky mats Front/rear and they do well, no issues, IMHO

1 - 12 of 12 Posts