DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

It's been a few weeks since I baked my headlights. So far they are holding up great! Down here in Georgia we have had temps from the 20s to the 70s in the past two weeks. A few showers and one car wash, no fogging issues at all!
If ya try this mod take the extra time to clean out the factory glue and replace with new silicone. I used about 1.5 tubes per light!!
Im lovin the new look of the lights!!!

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Those look wicked, I really want to do this to mine this year. Did u post this somewhere else on here? I thought I saw it before? looks wicked even if you did!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Those are sic! Can you turn on just the LED's, or do they come on when the parking lights/headlights are on?

Those look killer on your truck!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Those are pretty freaking awesome!! Good job!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks! They are wired up to the parking lights,I moved the hella's from the bumper to behind the grill today !
I did post earlier about the project. It was fun and a pain I the butt too
The seperation process was ok. Cleaning out the factory glue was the hardest part. I did that because I read some reviews where people just heated the factory glue up and reused it. Then have the lights fog up later. Im really liking my lil dodge.
Next project may be a exaust or stereo. I kinda I the fence about doing the exaust, it's hardto find a great sounding 3.7ram.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts