1 - 1 of 1 Posts

21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guy's. My 2003 ram 1500 is a base model. So the fold down arm rest in between the sets is just that, an arm rest. I know the nicer models have a glove box/hinged cover with storage. Can I replace just the fold down arm rest to the nicer storage box?
When I bought the truck I asked the sales dude about wanting the storage box instead of the arm rest. He said it was part of the seats and that I would have to step up to a different model with the fold down storage I wanted.
Looking at the Chilton's book on the truck it looks like it comes off from underneath the seats.
Does anyone know if they sell the part after market, dealer item or wreaking yard.
If it can in fact be upgraded.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.