1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
32,794 Posts
Snohound, what are the 3 letters on your radios face
lower right hand corner

Likely it is either RER, which is the 730N
or the RHB, which is the 430N

If it is the RER, bring up the NAV map, then push the top right button that is the profile of a person speaking, it will give you prompts, you answer the prompts verbally. Practice when sitting in your Ram when parked, when you are used to it, try it while driving
I use it quite often

·
Premium Member
32,794 Posts
Snowhound, how did it work for you??

By the way, if you have Not done it yet, you should upgrade your radios software
Version 2.402 is the latest upgrade & it adds some stuff & i think my phone book on my cell phone works better, as well as satellite radio got some more adjustments that seems to make the sound a bit better
Go to this site, look under the image of the RER, should be in Blue letters
http://www.chrysler.com/en/owners/quality/rer/

Once you start to up load it into your radio, do NOT turn off your ignition, just leave the key in the ON position, you don't need to have the engine running. IF you shut the ignition off, or interrupt the up load in ANY way, you will have a screwed up radio, don't ask me how i know :(
I fixed it, but it meant doing a strange dance with knobs & buttons, mostly having to do with the heater fan, etc

BY the way, also on that page is the RER
Downloads

* Phone Compatibility

* Media Center 730N (RER) Manual
it tells you everything about the RER, in detail

·
Registered
37 Posts
i complained to Dodge about this when I got my truck. I went back and forth with them and asked why, first they tried to tell me that it was the law, which its not, I looked up the vehicle code. When I screamed lemon law, dodge was pretty quick to pony up 300 bucks for my AllGig. Ask for Suzanne, she rocks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts