Discussion Starter #1
Any Virginia rams?

My name is Ron and I am in Chesapeake.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello Everyone!
This is Rhingz from Italy!

I am very new to the forum. I have been on here every day since I have found this forum. Like everybody else we have to start somewhere. I have tried my best to get involved with others.

Have a nice day to all!
Thank's!...

·
Registered
337 Posts
hi i'm nick. i live in southwest va. I have a 98 1500 4X4 w/360 ci engine.

I see you live in SWVA. I'm originally from Marion, VA and will be coming home next month if your close to this area then maybe we can set up a little meet & greet.:Hey:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Virginia Beach

Hi,
This is my first Ram (hence the name) and I love it. I cant believe how sweet this thing is. I got an 07 1500 Thunder Road 4x4. I love this truck. Cant wait to put a leveling kit on it.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Well, now that I have mine, I'll update this...Once again, name's Gil, I have an 08 Ram 1500 Big Horn 4x4, Electric Blue Pearlcoat.... I love this thing!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Ken here from the northern VA area. I have an 04 QC 4x4 off road HEMI. Had this truck about three months now and love it, such a sweet ride.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Richmond va ram rt

Suup to you all.

·
Registered
69 Posts
The name is Rich an i live in va beach. This is my 3rd Ram. i had a '01 1500 quadcab slt, '99 1500 sport, and now a '09 1500 crew slt/big horn. here are a few pics

my '99

my '09 after i installed the 2/4 lowering kit

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey There from Southwest VA. This is my second Ram. First 97 Dodge 1500 Reg 4X2 5spd 318 Flame Red w/198000 miles, just sold it. Second Ram 08 Dodge Quad 4X4 Auto 4.7L Atlantic Blue w/9000 miles, just bought it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello all,

I am from Alabama but I have lived in Virginia Beach for the last 12 years. I have a 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie with a few mods and more to come in the future.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Hey guy's. I see a bunch of folks here on the Z from the Mid Atlantic area so ya'll are a great bet at some backup for Gatty 2010. As of this morning there were 23 cars confirmed for the meet and only 1 truck, me. I need some help here!

Room at the "headquarters" hotel is still available as far as I know and Gatlinburg is FULL of many other places to stay if you'd rather be on your own.

It'll be a great time of year and lots of fun. Why not spend the whole week there and make the meet a part of your summer vacation. (I don't know if it's still available but when I reserved my room a couple of weeks ago the hotel gave me the special Z Meet rate for an entire week, not just the days of the meet - my wife and I were going up that week anyway and that saved us over $300 on where we were going to stay.)

Show the rest of the Mopar ForumZ that you care about your Ram as much as they do their cars.

Off my soapbox now....

1 - 20 of 448 Posts