DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Vararam air grabber replacement filter

1825 9
Hello folks, I’m looking to buy a 4th gen air grabber replacement filter. I cant seem to find any in stock online. So if y’all have one for sale please let me know. Thanks
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
933 Posts
SUMMIT shows part VRM-VRHEMIFILTER as a replacement filter. The picture shown is correct, but the text mentions the older Vararam "Hemi under glass" version. Might be worth it to call them and ask. Phone number is 1-800- 230-3030. Good luck! If you mean the complete Vararam intake, sellers have them on ebay.

· Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SUMMIT shows part VRM-VRHEMIFILTER as a replacement filter. The picture shown is correct, but the text mentions the older Vararam "Hemi under glass" version. Might be worth it to call them and ask. Phone number is 1-800- 230-3030. Good luck! If you mean the complete Vararam intake, sellers have them on ebay.
thanks. I’ll make sure to give them a call. They have a ship date of 10/06/21 so I’m guessing they’re back ordered 🤷‍♂️

· Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Vararam sells them for around $70-90 bucks. Does yours already have a million miles on it? That's how long they're good for.
I checked their website but it’s sold out. No mine does not have a million miles on it but I’d like to have another one on hand. Thanks for your help

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.