DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This past weekend I installed my "Hemi under glass" and well I am satisfied. i ordered it on tuesday and it arrived friday. Very fast. Thumbs up there. Install went overall smoothly little trouble getting it on the throttle body but nothing too serious. Drivers side hose was a pain though. did not want to fit in the tight spaces very well. The construction....is ok. The actual body seems a bit flimsy but not total crap. Its definitely a mod you need to check now and then. The hoses were solid. Performance is .....awesome. Not only is the butt dyno going hell yes but combined with my other mods the engine is working way less. 300 mile drive cruise set at 84 with lots of hills. 3/4 of a tank When going up a hill the cruise would compensate for loss of speed and automatically shoot up to 3500 RPMs now.....28-2900 and just zooms along. Overall I am satisfied. It does have shortcomings but I think its a good product with a good price. (Pics coming soon) I didn't think about them I was a little tired after spending all day elbow deep in engine bay doing headers.

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
glad you like it. Mods are always so much cooler when you can actually notice them make a difference

oh ya and..
:worthless::worthless:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts