DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wanted to thank you guys again for the great product.

Went to Cars & Coffe this morning and my Vararam equipped Hemi was getting more attention than the Viper I was parkend next to. I had two different 440 Six-Pack owners come up to look at the truck and they loved it. They said it NEEDS to be painted Hemi orange :)

http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a268/timmy_fly_navy/Car%20Shows/

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Grats hows it holding up already heard people saying that the piece that ataches the kit to the t/b has split in two from closing the hood. Hence why im not pulling the trigger yet.

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That would be there fault. Slide it down a little more in the silicone coupler...problem solved! I left mine loose, closed the hood and it slid down to where it needed to be. DONE!

·
Registered
87 Posts
ordered mine last friday, hoping it ships next week....might have to give steve a call monday. thankfully they dont charge til it ships so im not worried....but im chomping at the bit! Ordered the smooth lid, cant wait to paint it!

·
Registered
542 Posts
yes they are show stoppers.....

·
Registered
15 Posts
phone 11-15-2011 115.jpg found an old photo of the hemi under glass on the Daytona. As much as I hate most things orange, it definately looks right on the Vararam.

Just wanted to thank you guys again for the great product.

Went to Cars & Coffe this morning and my Vararam equipped Hemi was getting more attention than the Viper I was parkend next to. I had two different 440 Six-Pack owners come up to look at the truck and they loved it. They said it NEEDS to be painted Hemi orange :)

http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a268/timmy_fly_navy/Car%20Shows/

·
Registered
15 Posts
I had that sticker custom made from a guy in Florida. It's the same font as the old 426 hemi sticker, sans 426

·
Registered
286 Posts
my intake is ordered still waiting for the shipment email though. i went today to try and find some primer, Hemi Orange, and clear. looks like i am not the only one with that in mind.

·
Registered
87 Posts
i too am awaiting shipment, i spoke with steve a week or so ago, apparently they are improving the design a little bit for this shipment.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts