DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, have a question and was wondering if anyone else is having the same issue, I have noticed that my ventilated seats don't really ventilate, I mean I hit the on switch and hear the fan kick on but really is not noticeable, seems that a few months back seemed to work just fine, but now that we have been having 70-80 degree days here in Chicago, I try to use them and am disappointed to say that they are lacking the ventilation. :smiledown:

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
Being a 2011 I'm guessing it's still under warranty. I would have the dealer check to ensure the fan ducts are in proper place.

BTW - If you installed set covers, they have a pretty negative affect on the seat ventilation. :4-dontknow:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I took it the dealer and to my disgust, the "service reps" were doing there own "testing", then I asked them if it was going to take any longer to give me back my truck I would take to another dealer, they then got a tech on it to check and said that it was working normally that its a "design flaw". Well needless to say I am not satisfied with that and will be taking it in to another dealer for them to check yet again.

·
Registered
35,470 Posts
If it is a design flaw then they need to rectify that for you.....Good luck and please let us know how you make out.....

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well went to a different dealer and was told the same thing, that the ventilation is working as it should and they found no problems. Guess I will have to deal with it, until some more people complain about it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
They work really good when the A/C or vent is on and you are using at least one of the options that blows the air to the floor. Mine vent so good I get cold and half to turn it off from time to time. I got in the truck another time after getting caught in the rain and almost hyped out it got so cold...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts