DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got around to shooting a video of my truck after the header install.

Exhaust setup is as fallows

1 7/8" American racing headers
Catless 3" y pipe
Crosa dB exhaust out the factory location in the bumpers.

All video was shot with a GoProHD

The first video we attatched the gopro to the tailgate and drove through a neighrborhood (10-20mph) onto a big street and did a 10-105 pull, then again through the nrighborhoods and down various streets (u and down hills) showing how droney and tin can like this exhaust can sound.

There is some possibly innapropriate language in the second video which i apologize for. It was to show the noise in the truck when driving normally. It does an okay job at it, but doesnt quite capture how loud/droney it gets at certain points.

First video
http://youtu.be/9eTBsK1brMA

Second video
*possibly NSFW language!*
http://youtu.be/N0Vc_Gd7lKY

LMK what you guys think. IMHO if i had kept the cats then the exhaust would be great. I absolutely loved it with the stock setup. Im ripping the corsa off and selling it to try a few different exhaust setups so ill keep everyone posted

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
suprised u havent disabled the seat belt chime (ur sec. video) U could always put on some high flow cats, but definately keep us updated!

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha i always forget to when im sitting there bored lol It kills me all the time. Its on the list of things to do....which is seeming longer and longer every day lol

·
Registered
125 Posts
It sounds good I think, but I hear what your saying about keeping the cats. This will help a few of us guys that plan on running the AR LT's and Corsa together. Ill def get the cats now that you posted this up!!

Thanks man!
What other exhaust set ups do you plan on trying out?

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It sounds good I think, but I hear what your saying about keeping the cats. This will help a few of us guys that plan on running the AR LT's and Corsa together. Ill def get the cats now that you posted this up!!

Thanks man!
What other exhaust set ups do you plan on trying out?
First im going to run a moroso spiral flow and see what that does. IF that doesnt work im going to run a spintech. If that doesnt work Im going to run true duals with dual ARH bullets and say eff it and let it be louder than the second coming of christ lol.

Im 100% sure with cats they ARH/Corsa would be AMAZING! I just need someone to buy my corsa to get the ball rolling lol

·
Registered
125 Posts
First im going to run a moroso spiral flow and see what that does. IF that doesnt work im going to run a spintech. If that doesnt work Im going to run true duals with dual ARH bullets and say eff it and let it be louder than the second coming of christ lol.

Im 100% sure with cats they ARH/Corsa would be AMAZING! I just need someone to buy my corsa to get the ball rolling lol
. If you did this a month or 2 ago I would had been all over that corsa, but mine is already sittin in the garage. Lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts