DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Vinyl Graphics

6K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  carpenter85 
#1 ·
I recently saw a ram in a parking lot with a specific style of stripes which the owner said they were called "hood spears." After research i found a set that I like on a website... http://www.elitelimit.com/ has anyone purchased any graphics from this website and if so how was the quality, installation difficulty, general opinion of the site. I also want a set of custom vertical bedstripes with a red hornet(matte black sillhouette) with tail tucked ready to sting to give the appearance of flying forward with the truck and the hood spears could represent the stingers(thought it would be cool) but again, any comments about the website in question would be greatly appreciated.

#2 ·
I think several members have gone with ebay hood spears, if you have a local sign or vinyl shop near you, u might can show them a pic of what you want and they would be able to make and install it cheaper. good luck!

#4 ·
I've got no personal experience with the site that you listed above, but looking at the pics, they appear to do good work.

I've purchased graphics from other sites throughout the years, and so far have always been happy and satisfied.

good luck

Exco

#6 ·
I got my vinyl from elite limit and have been pleased with the quality and the fit.

The guy has install videos on youtube that make it look easy to put these things on but I really botched the first attempt at applying the beds stripes.

After that I took it to a place that does vinyl wrapping to have them applied.
They only charged me $60 I think, was well worth it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.