DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Ram Guys,

I put the SRT-10 hood on my truck...got beat up by a tree, yada, yada, got to replace with better than what you started with right :smileup: ? Either way, time to make it fully functional. The Volant CAI with the hood scoop adapter seems to be the only way to do it that I've found. Any other options? Any experience with the Volant on the 4.7? Seems like a high quality system, what kind of results can I expect?

Thanks

·
Registered
198 Posts
I have the volant in my '02, love it. Once I get in a financial setting to order the SRT hood, I will definitely be looking into the scoop to pair with the hood, seems like a solid combo.

The only con I have about the intake is that sometimes when I get on the gas, it gives a loud drone inside the cab, I've come to terms with it since I took the stock resonator off and figured that would probably be an issue.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I got my volant from autoanything.com... they might match the competitor prices and they always have free shipping, might match though. Check them out too. As for the intake, by itself I didn't notice much of a gain, but there was a small gain. I'm expecting it to make a bigger difference with my upcoming tuner.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.