DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking around at getting new lights and came across Voltex Motoring lights on ebay. havent been able to find a real review on them and cant find if anyone here has seen/has them. i know they look pretty BA, but trying to find out functionality and issues (if any) if any one here knows about these. might end up just going with HID's in the stock housings, but these do catch your eye pretty good. anyway, whaddyall think?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/280750467104?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2648

http://www.ebay.com/itm/260818414004?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2648

·
Registered
286 Posts
Too much going on for my taste.. its like they took every idea and put them all in one housing (black, halos, leds, chrome).. I have HIDs in my stock housing and smoked my tail lights.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, but its kinda what i was looking for. was just wondering if anyone had seen em personally. think i'm gonna get em and let y'all know how they work. give it a week or two for pics and review.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Let us know how they are.. be sure to post pics!

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Ya dude with all that negative feedback stay far away hes got 53 thats bad news you can get those same headlights from carid or recon recon is more pricy but ya dont buy from ebay

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
In fact if you ger led halos you wont be happy they are very dim get ccfl halos see my truck same headlight

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the reverse light has its location. just use the stock bulb, or upgrade if prefered. i have been looking around still though, waiting for a credit authorization from the fiance to spend money, and found some others im interested in as well. never had anything personally go bad with ebay...knock on wood...but i know it happens.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts