DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, Just got a 2019 tradesman yesterday, it is an AMAZING truck and LIGHTYEARS over my 2017 tradesman. I was disappointed that you couldn't get the chrome package with vinyl seats but oh well its still looks and drives awesome. Anyways I'm wanting to lower it with a 2-4 drop kit like my other truck was. its a little tall to climb into. will the BELLTECH or McGaughys or anyone elses 2-4 spring kit work since they don't have a listing on their website for the 2019. Also I have my factory RAM running boards, will they fit on the 2019? Thanks

·
Super Moderator
34,750 Posts
That depends on whether the suspension geometry is the same on the 5th gen trucks as it is on the 4th gens. I'd call the manufacturer and get a confirmation before dropping the coin.

Make sure you get a kit with an adjustable panhard bar

·
Registered
301 Posts
Hi everyone, Just got a 2019 tradesman yesterday, it is an AMAZING truck and LIGHTYEARS over my 2017 tradesman. I was disappointed that you couldn't get the chrome package with vinyl seats but oh well its still looks and drives awesome. Anyways I'm wanting to lower it with a 2-4 drop kit like my other truck was. its a little tall to climb into. will the BELLTECH or McGaughys or anyone elses 2-4 spring kit work since they don't have a listing on their website for the 2019. Also I have my factory RAM running boards, will they fit on the 2019? Thanks
Read that the running boards from prior years will not fit. Different mount points on the 2019s.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts