DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried to remove the yellow air bag warning stickers from the sun visors?
Can they be removed without damaging the sun visors and if so, how? :4-dontknow:

tia

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
They don't pull off easy at all. I tried and even if ya do get 'em off, the area underneath looks different from the rest of visor. I like that idea of covering them.

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
I only ever did this once....what a huge mistake!
If you dislike them so much that you can't lie with them, talk to an upholsterer about recovering your visors. :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replies :smileup:... I guess that answered my question,,, and they can't be removed without messing up the visors... so I guess I'll just have to live with it...even though I think a sticker on each visor is over kill and tacking looking...

·
Registered
218 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
54,093 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,440 Posts

·
Registered
17,710 Posts
I personally went with the recovering of the sun visors, mine match my black suede headliner, and I got the "you want some of this" plates from BT to spice the plain black up a bit.

So why not Canada :4-dontknow: Do we have some law up here that makes it illegal to cover them up. :smiledown:
No, because those damned frenchies made it so there had to be 2 languages on them, so they're bigger than the american one; only reason. Please see the following video for an explanation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPKSw1OeK2w&feature=related
(I know, a repost, but you can let gold like that go!)

·
Registered
206 Posts
If you have a steam iron or hand held steam cleaning tool it
help with softening the adhesive for easier removal. The cloth underneath
Will still be discolored in comparison to the surrounding area though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts