DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
UGH.... I have this error as well - for the 2nd time - 2018 ram 4wd diesel - first happened while still under warranty (about 20K miles) now its back - 42K miles! Service Electronic Braking System... Service Electronic Braking System... Ding, Ding, Ding. First time they had the truck they kept it for a week and replaced everything in the braking system (so they said). This is driving me crazy. Weird thing is that it seems to happen when you hit a bump like its a bad electrical connection. Was just about to buy a second truck for my business but now thinking maybe Ford... How did you get in touch with Ram Care? Do you have a number you can share?

·
Registered
5 Posts
The dealership gave me 18884267076. If you look a couple posts above I had the same problem (2 failures). One at 8k and the other at 19.5k miles. I told them what was going on and they assigned a case manager who worked with the dealership.
Thanks - I will give them a call. From all the people that I am reading that have this issue, this should be a recall!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts