DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
2017 Ram 2500 power wagon with 26k. Same issue, same code. I have an appointment schedule with my local Ram dealership. I’m expecting the worst hoping for the best. Not looking forward to dropping a 1k to fix it!

·
Registered
2 Posts
2017 Ram 2500 power wagon with 26k. Same issue, same code. I have an appointment schedule with my local Ram dealership. I’m expecting the worst hoping for the best. Not looking forward to dropping a 1k to fix it!
Im happy to report that I was in contact with Teena from Ram Care FCA about my service ABS issue. She told me to make an appointment with my local Ram dealer and provide them with my appointment information. I did what she requested with little hope of them helping. I took my truck in the day of my appointment. Although they had my truck for three days I received a phone call from Teena who informed me that I would only have to pay $50 for the repair and FCA would pay the rest to have the ABS unit replaced. To say I was happy was an understatement, I figured I’d have to pay for it out of pocket. I suggest to anyone with this issue reach out to Ram Care first and make a claim.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts