DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
2017 Ram 2500 had ABS light, Service Brake system light and messages as well as annoying audible alarm. Could happen anytime but seemed more active when I hit a bump. ABS module replaced under warranty at 23K miles, just replaced again at my expense for $900 at 40K miles at a trusted shop (not dealer). When alarm occurs cruise control stops working. Problem cleared after repairs but I am wondering if it was the module replacement or the process of replacement or relearning that cleared the issue. It is hard for me to believe that 2 modules have only lasted 20K miles each. Maybe it is being misdiagnosed or there really is a defect. Would love for a class action suit to resolve it, I don't have time for trial and error experiments. So far Customer Service has not done anything significant.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I drove mine until I got it fixed. Meanwhile I am getting nowhere with FCA customer service as far as accountability for these problems that occur after warranty. Maybe I am talking to the wrong people.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts