DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YES, I know. She needs a leveling kit, bad.

Reactions: 300 Addict

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
Nice truck. I wish mine was that clean.................Is that the sun shinning:doh:havent seen that thing in awhile.:smiledown:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice truck. I wish mine was that clean.................Is that the sun shinning:doh:havent seen that thing in awhile.:smiledown:
Thanks man. I know exactly how you feel about the sun. It finally came out two days ago after three weeks of non-stop raining and freezing a$$ weather!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Truck looks great. You may want to check your left front wheel, looks like you may be missing a lug nut.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Truck looks great. You may want to check your left front wheel, looks like you may be missing a lug nut.
Lol, I am. At the tire shop by my house the guy tightened it too tight and busted the nut and the stem. So I haven't gotten around to changing it out. I guess that's what I get for going to the cheaper shop. lol

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
dont you just leave a clean truck! just makes you feel really good

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
53,680 Posts
Nice job, truck looks great! Know what ya' mean about the weather, almost no point lately in trying to keep it clean! Great job! Level kit, nah, you're just parked on an incline.....:)

Good eyes bro! :smileup:

- Cajun :pepper:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Nice job, truck looks great! Know what ya' mean about the weather, almost no point lately in trying to keep it clean! Great job! Level kit, nah, you're just parked on an incline.....:)

Good eyes bro! :smileup:

- Cajun :pepper:
Yeah it just kinda jumped out at me

·
Registered
8,602 Posts
nice truck :smileup:

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
looks good!!! like the nittos!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looks great, and such nice looking weather too. Do you clay bar that white regularly cuz it looks so smooth?
I've clay barred it a few times. But not anytime recently, so it's not as good looking as it can be. Plus it is kinda dusty! BTW it's silver. I wish it were white ;] lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts