DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I my 2019 ram 1500 crew cab 4x4 Laramie has been the worst truck I have ever owned. The latest problem has sent it back to the dealer. I Have a water leak and it has ruined the headliner. So tired of this truck constantly being broke!

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
So I my 2019 ram 1500 crew cab 4x4 Laramie has been the worst truck I have ever owned. The latest problem has sent it back to the dealer. I Have a water leak and it has ruined the headliner. So tired of this truck constantly being broke! View attachment 130464
Hi Blackhawktech,

I sincerely regret to hear of the trouble you are experiencing. Please know that we are more than happy to provide you with an extra layer of support while you address this with your dealer. Our team is just a private message away to get the process started.

Mark
RamCares

·
Registered
200 Posts
It is sad when people pay so much and sometimes things are not we hope for. Sad to say it has been known for this problem. It has something to do with a seam not being sealed properly. Dealers are well aware of this issue. My first three years with mine it was back four times and one problem was never fixed until I made the repair after the warranty had expired myself. Their reason for NOT making the repairs I asked for is, THERE ARE NO CODES!! I knew I was having a problem pulling, but it didn`t matter, because as the dealer says if there are no codes, then it can not be... Needless to say I changed the lift pump and all my pulling problems had gone away. Keep the faith they will get the job done. If you are going to get an extended warranty, I would suggest it thru Dodge. I have had foreign extended and at times it is hard to find people willing to accept it.
Good luck

·
Registered
200 Posts
It is sad when people pay so much and sometimes things are not we hope for. Sad to say it has been known for this problem. It has something to do with a seam not being sealed properly. Dealers are well aware of this issue. My first three years with mine it was back four times and one problem was never fixed until I made the repair after the warranty had expired myself. Their reason for NOT making the repairs I asked for is, THERE ARE NO CODES!! I knew I was having a problem pulling, but it didn`t matter, because as the dealer says if there are no codes, then it can not be... Needless to say I changed the lift pump and all my pulling problems had gone away. Keep the faith they will get the job done. If you are going to get an extended warranty, I would suggest it thru Dodge. I have had foreign extended and at times it is hard to find people willing to accept it.
Good luck

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What makes it so bad is I said I would never buy a Dodge. My wife talked me into trading in my 2016 F150 on the Ram. I never had a minutes trouble out of the Ford. This Ram has been a nightmare and it gets terrible gas mileage compared to the Ford. It’s the worst vehicle I have ever owned!

·
Registered
347 Posts
I wonder if that is the 3rd brake light gasket issue. It has been around since the 3rd and 4th gen rams. You would think fca would actually take care of this ongoing issue.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Same issue here on 19 Ram 1500. Since day I bought it new in 19. Dealership still has not fixed the problem. They have changed 3rd brake light few times, entire rear glass assembly 3 times, rear antenna, and several cant duplicate leak visits. Trucks 3 years old and still have not got it fixed. No telling how rusty it is on ceiling, rear bulkhead and floor. They just replaced the stained headliner on last visit and now it’s wet again. Fun!

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Same issue here on 19 Ram 1500. Since day I bought it new in 19. Dealership still has not fixed the problem. They have changed 3rd brake light few times, entire rear glass assembly 3 times, rear antenna, and several cant duplicate leak visits. Trucks 3 years old and still have not got it fixed. No telling how rusty it is on ceiling, rear bulkhead and floor. They just replaced the stained headliner on last visit and now it’s wet again. Fun!

Hello @Rsab72,

We're sorry to hear about thes ongoing concerns and would like to assist. Please send our team a private message so we can investigate further.

Hannah
Ram Cares

1 - 9 of 9 Posts