DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I had installed my dynatech header system and magnaflow catback system a couple months back now, and everthing came out great!, perfect fit, sounded sick, performed bad ass, and looked really nice and shiny under the truck. But the only problem i had was that the check engine light poped up saying somthing about the cats threshold, so i took to the problem to the guys that help with my tunes on my truck and they perscribed my truck with some cel elminators from (weapon r) that look really nice and well made and match my stainless steel piping too. i guess to trick the computer some how.So im gonna install them today and i will be posting pics of these bbys and also how they look installed! :smileup:

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
O s**t thats cheap and did they work well? i got these for 120 lol they better do what their suppose to do if i wasted that much cash on them!

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Yeah its working real good. Put them on when i had LT's intalled and the cats removed. Code free for 3 years then popped a P0420. Stuffed some 0000 steel wool and been code free since then.

Think chefred has some pics of how to do it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts