DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the weather tech floor mats that are custom fit to your floor? Are they worth the $250??

·
Registered
376 Posts
Wherever you're looking for prices for them, you've found the highest price I've seen yet. Got mine for about $170 shipped.

Check with Bully's Performance. They are a vendor on the site and will give you a much better price.

Oh and they are worth every penny. A lot of members have them.

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
I think that price is high. As previously mentioned check with bullys, theyll get you hooked up.

The mats are absolutely worth the price (even if you had to pay the 250) ive had mine in for 1 1/2 years and the carpet under them look brand new. They catch every bit of mud and snow and make it real easy to clean up.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Does seem high priced, They are the best mats I ever bought. They stay where you put them and keep your floor protected. I forget exactly but I paid under 200 dollars for mine

·
Registered
15 Posts
Definitely worth the money. Have them in my Durango and my 2014 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport. Got the front 2 and rear one piece (Crew Cab). Bought direct from WeatherTech online, shipping was included $239. Ordered on a Friday, received them on the next Monday.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
I like mine, but not at $250, I paid around $150 for mine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts